Staying Compliant with the Latest Requirements for Driver Logging
is Critical to Your Success
Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs) are the future of maintaining HOS compliance. Forward-looking fleets are adopting electronic driver logging technologies to more easily maintain detailed driver logs that are fully compliant with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) standards.
As regulations continue to take shape, it’s important for you to be fully-prepared with a solution that meets these requirements.
Move away from manual driver logs
and embrace electronic
- Help maintain regulatory compliance
- Detect approaching violations and prevent errors before they impact your safety rating
- Supports both individual and team drivers
- Gain real-time visibility to every driver in the HOS shift, including replay of daily history
- Non-driving duty status changes entered through electronic forms on the driver display
- Driver-management and safety audit reports
- Works on all Android® mobile devices
- Web-based application server is accessible from anywhere
- Continuous server synchronization provides seamless operation in the event of loss or damage to the device
- Save thousands of dollars annually for even small fleet sizes
Want to Learn More?
Use the form at right to tell us you’re interested in learning more. We’ll contact you to schedule an overview of how we’re helping organizations like you improve their fleet safety and efficiency. We look forward to hearing from you today!