Driver Connect Mobile Suite
Affordable, easy-to-use applications to help drivers manage their activities on the road
Driver Connect Mobile Suite
Accessed via tablet or smartphone, Driver Connect apps deliver the critical information needed to manage trips and stops, demonstrate safety and compliance, and automate a host of routine, administrative and time-intensive tasks, accurately.
- Operate at peak performance
with the confidence that the fleet is safe
- Suitable for commercial fleets of any size,
including fleets that utilize hired/non-owned or personal vehicles
- HIPPA compliant and ideal for regulated environments
where privacy and accountability are important
Driver ID lets you easily assign vehicles and create driver logs with a tap of the screen. It is indispensable when multiple drivers share vehicles and is cost-effective as an alternative to HID cards and key fobs.
- Record vehicle usage by driver and by trip segment for accurate billing and reimbursement
- Automatically capture time & attendance for payroll
- Eliminate the effort and inaccuracies of manual reporting
When combined with Orion’s Advanced Fleet Monitoring:
- Associate driver logs with detailed safety and aggressive driving data
- Analyze fuel and mileage waste and track fleet utilization
- Audit trail to support HR troubleshooting and accident forensics
Passenger ID enables you to record pick ups and drop offs with just a few screen touches. With it, you can show compliance with most state and Medicaid/Medicare regulations for reimbursement, without having to handle paper logs.
- Associate passengers with trip segments and cost centers
- Support accurate and auditable billing
- Accurately track fleet utilization
- Easily manage groups of passengers in real time
Standard Fleet Safety
Standard Fleet Safety is a monitoring service that offers you the ability to manage safety thru analytics and driver coaching. Orion’s expert team helps you get safe and stay safe, while protecting the privacy of your drivers, making it a great fit for fleets that utilize personal vehicles on the job.
- Data-centric monitoring of vehicle activity
- Tailored analysis and reports on speeding incidence and trends, visible thru browser-based application
- Personalized coaching to guide and improve driver behavior
- Driver-activated to ensure privacy with personal vehicle usage
Turn-by-Turn Routing provides real time delivery of traffic-aware route instructions to drivers on the road so they can navigate their stops efficiently. Route planners utilize Orion’s innovative Landmark ID technology to make route set-up, route changes and reporting as simple as dropping a pin.
- Produce accurate trip reports for billing and reimbursement
- Compare actual routes with planned routes
- Determine Best Route driving to maximize productivity and avoid road delays
Hours of Service (HOS) puts you in compliance with Electronic Logging Device and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration standards for electronic driver logs. Keep auditable records and monitor activity with ease to support a high safety rating.
- Alerts to impending violations before they impact safety rating
- Supports individual and team drivers
- Real-time visibility to every driver in the HOS shift, including daily history